- The Conservatives again launched a major policy plank early in the morning forcing everyone else to react to them. I really like that strategy. This time it was child care. The PM has to react.
- Oh for the love of God! Duceppe apologizes. Lapierre doesn't. Paul Martin says it's OK with him since the Bloc is narrow minded. At least, Bernie Farber, head of the Canadian Jewish Congress agrees with me.
- Rick Mercer has a funny picture of Jack Layton's bus on his blog.
- The Bloc radio ads are here (one per day).
- The most recent CPAC/SES rolling poll (the one completed Dec. 4) has Liberals and Bloc down by 1%, the Conservatives and NDP up by 1%, the Greens unchanged and the undecided up by 1%. Results are here (PDF).
Technorati tag: canada election