Where they were and what they said:
* Gilles Duceppe was in Gatineau yesterday and went all Gomery-ish. I'm pretty sure it's the first time he talked about it in any major way since the beginning of the campaign (if you exclude Day 1).
* Jack Layton signed the Workers' Bill of Rights (PDF file) in Ottawa. It's been pushed by the National Union of Public and General Employees and the United Food and Commercial Workers Union.
In other news:
* CTV did a thing about how the campaign in tough on reporters. Well boo-hoo-hoo.
* Scott Reid and John Duffy (two Liberal spinners) put their foot deep into their own mouths. Beer and popcorn, guys? Why not cigarettes, beer and drugs while you're at it?
* Latest SES-CPAC rolling poll (completed Saturday) tells us that Conservatives and the Bloc rose by 2%, NDP down 1%, Libs and Green unchanged. Liberals' lead down to 7%.
* Latest Ipsos-Reid gives us Libs at 34% (+1% in the past week), Conservatives at 30% (-1%), NDP at 16% (-1%), the Bloc at 14 per cent (unchanged), and the Greens at 5% (unchanged). Bloc numbers for Quebec only: 55%.
Technorati tag: canada election