- Le Journal de Montréal's Michel C. Auger: I don't think we can name a winner but tonight we saw the best Martin since the beginning of the campaign. I don't know if it'll be enough though.
- Lloyd Robertson: Of at all the debates this was the most important.
- Tom Clark: By itself it didn't change the campaign.
- Lisa Laflamme: Paul Martin's efforts fell short. Enough to confirm political opinion but not to change opinions.
- Craig Oliver: No knockout, nobody even in the ropes. Stephen Harper may have gained the most.
- L. Ian MacDonald: Stephen Harper probably won by not losing.
9 janvier 2006
So, who won the debate?
S'abonner à : Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Publier un commentaire