1. Few in the class know how to write in cursive.La liste complète est ici.
7. “Caramel macchiato” and “venti half-caf vanilla latte” have always been street corner lingo.
11. John McEnroe has never played professional tennis.
12. Clint Eastwood is better known as a sensitive director than as Dirty Harry.
16. Korean cars have always been a staple on American highways.
18. Fergie is a pop singer, not a princess.
19. They never twisted the coiled handset wire aimlessly around their wrists while chatting on the phone.
26. Unless they found one in their grandparents’ closet, they have never seen a carousel of Kodachrome slides.
27. Computers have never lacked a CD-ROM disk drive.
28. They’ve never recognized that pointing to their wrists was a request for the time of day.
32. Czechoslovakia has never existed.
38. Bud Selig has always been the Commissioner of Major League Baseball.
43. Russians and Americans have always been living together in space.
46. Nirvana is on the classic oldies station.
50. Toothpaste tubes have always stood up on their caps.
62. Having hundreds of cable channels but nothing to watch has always been routine.
68. They have never worried about a Russian missile strike on the U.S.
6 septembre 2010
La classe de 2014
Annuellement, le Beloit College (au Wisconsin) rend publique une liste des choses qui décrivent la classe de graduation des étudiants qui commencent leurs études universitaires. En voici quelques unes:
Sujet(s) : Humour, Statistiques
S'abonner à : Publier des commentaires (Atom)
Publier un commentaire